Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pool Time

Owen really enjoyed playing in his new pool. I think he thought the water was a little cold at first but after a few minutes it was playtime!
Don't you love the hat?!
(Make sure you scroll all the way to the last picture to see why Jon & I are getting the "Bad Parents Award"!)











Well . . . we posed Owen for this picture, thinking he still didn't understand how straws worked. While I took the picture he figured it out and got his first taste of pop. Owen had a minor crying fit when we took the cup away . . . apparently he liked it!
Who gives pop to a one-year old?! Worst parents ever!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OK so the pop thing. I always was like Oh it is ok to give him a sip, its not like I put it in his sippy cup. Then Scott tells me a few days ago, "I gave him some 7 up in his sippy cup, he drank it say mmmmmmm and smiled." So we win...we are the worst parents ever!