Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First Hair Cut

I took Owen for his first haircut today. Oh Boy, what an experience.
I found a kid themed place with cool seats and TVs. I figured with TV, a binkie and a sucker he would be fine.

Think again Mom!
He was fine up until the nice lady actually started touching his hair. Owen had a complete meltdown and I ended up having to hold him on my lap. So much for the cute pictures of him sitting nicely in the airplane getting a hair cut!!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


He was all smiles with his sucker once she was done. I guess they let all the kids spin the prize wheel . . . even the ones with bad behavior!




Thanks to Paula at Carnival Cuts, she did a great job!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Don't worry- they ALL do that. It gets better. Love ya!

reginastan said...

Owen looks like such a handsome little guy with his new do. hope to see you guys soon. Rachel talks about Owen a lot... she must miss seeing him!