Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow!

Friday we got a ton of snow.  Owen couldn't wait to go out & play.  I bundled up Justin too and decided to take both of them outside for a little bit.

Justin was all smiles as we were getting ready















But things went downhill quickly!  Not a fan of the snow.

Owen had a great time playing & trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue.




He wanted me to bury him in the snow!  Owen is laughing so hard in this picture it looks like he's crying.



















I am working on a Christmas post but still need to sort through all the pictures!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

That's a great picture of Owen in the snow! I think a scrapbook page is in order ;-)

Jena said...

I love that photo of Justin - made me laugh out loud! Miss you and your boys!!

Josh and Marcie said...

I just found your blog through facebook. The family is just precious! It was so great to see updated pics. We miss you guys!