Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful for . . .

. . . these adorable smiles!


.


We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! We started with a cousins sleepover on Wed. night, a yummy turkey dinner with the Nelson/Keller family on Thursday and Christmas shopping & decorating the last couple of days! Owen will really be sad tomorrow when Daddy has to go back to work :(

During my early morning bargain shopping on Friday I bought a new, smaller, fit-in-your pocket camera. This will hopefully help me take more pictures in the next several months. The blog posts have been scarce lately because I seriously didn't take any pictures between Halloween & Thanksgiving!! Our nicer camera is great but a little bulky to just have on hand to capture the silly, every day things.

Tune in next week for a really exciting new post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...the suspense is killing me. Oh wait....no it isn't :) Glad to see you have updated the blog!

N. McCloud said...

I've got an idea.