Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Addition


Since our new house has an extra bedroom . . . we thought we'd fill it!

Baby Zischke #2 is due June 8th, 2010!!

We are all very excited about the new addition to our family.  I'm glad to be past the 1st trimester sickness and have been feeling pretty good for the last several weeks.

Owen understands a little, though I'm sure he has no idea how much this will change our lives!
He has started calling the baby "Tasha" after one of the characters on The Backyardians, a current favorite cartoon.

6 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

We are SO HAPPY for you!! Congratulations!!

Kristen said...

Tasha....cute. My friend Julie's son called the baba "fishtank" until she was born. Congrats!

Jenna said...

Congratulations again! :-) We're so excited to see if baby #2 is a girl or boy... I'm guessing girl!

The Pickvets said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Shanna said...

I think that "Tasha" is a sure sign that the newest Zischke is definitely a girl. Congrats!

Wendi said...

So happy for you! Congrats and I know Owen will be a great big brother! Miss you and love ya!